Breeding em probiotic liquid is a compound microbial liquid prepared by a special process from actinomycetes, lactic acid bacteria, bacillus, photosynthetic bacteria, yeast and other single beneficial bacteria. It plays a significant role in breeding. Zhengzhou Bangheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd. has a special em probiotic liquid for breeding. Through the use of drinking water and fermented feed, it can play a comprehensive role in preventing diseases, promoting growth, and deodorizing. Immunity and other aspects have been greatly improved, and the products are green ecological products.
After em bacteria are mixed with feed and drinking water and enter the intestinal tract of animals, they form a strong dominant population with beneficial bacteria in the intestine, inhibit and eliminate pathogenic bacteria, and secrete and synthesize a large number of amino acids, proteins, vitamins, various biochemical enzymes, Antibiotics, growth promoting factors and other nutrients and hormones to adjust and improve the functions of various organs of livestock and poultry bodies, improve feed conversion rate, and produce immunity, nutrition, growth stimulation and other effects on livestock and poultry to achieve disease prevention and treatment, improve Survival rate, promote growth and reproduction, reduce costs, eliminate fecal odor, purify the environment, increase production and income and other obvious effects.
| Scope of application: Suitable for poultry, livestock, animals such as chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, cattle and sheep, rabbits, foxes, etc. |
| main role: |
1.Adjust chicken gastrointestinal balance, promote nutrient absorption and improve feed utilization.
2. Increase the amount of meat and eggs, improve the quality of chicken products, and increase the survival rate of chickens.
3. Improve the body's ability to resist, and reduce the disease caused by group shifts, vaccination, and sudden changes in temperature.
4. Fermented roughage, meal and dregs, reduce toxin content, reduce costs, and improve adaptability.
5.Improve feed digestion and absorption utilization, improve production performance, contain a variety of beneficial microorganisms and live bacteria, and establish a micro-ecological balance in the intestine of animals. Chickens can completely absorb and utilize the nutritional ingredients in the feed, which can make use of protein, energy, and minerals. The rate reaches 95%, which greatly improves the absorption and utilization of coarse feed, so it can reduce the cost of feed and save 10-15% feed for long-term use.
| Dosage: |
1. Drinking water: Drink it according to the product's specific water 1: 200-500 times dilution. Weak animals with intestinal diseases can be irrigated with a small proportion of stock solution.
2. Fermented coarse feed: It is suitable for fermentation of crude feed such as soybean dregs, wheat bran, cornmeal, distiller's grains, cassava dregs, braised water, straw, etc., and a bottle of 1 kg of bacterial solution to ferment 200-300 kg of rough feed.
3. It can also be used for deodorization and disinfection of breeding pens, and spraying pens after dilution at a ratio of 1:30.
Method of drinking water directly:
When used for the first time, dilute the Zhengzhou Bangheng culture bacteria solution 200 times, that is, add a bottle of bacteria solution (1 kg) to 200 kg of water, and let the animals drink freely. When drinking, the concentration of diluent should be based on the principle of high and low before: that is, you can drink 200 times the diluent in the first month, 300 times the diluent in the second month, and so on. The solution was diluted 500 times.
| Some other uses of EM bacteria in the aquaculture industry: |
1. The feed was fed to livestock and poultry after fermentation by EM bacteria.
2. Livestock and poultry without EM fermented feed should be added with 200-500 times EM liquid activation solution in the water tank, so that livestock and poultry can drink freely every day.
3． After removing the original bedding material from the ground, directly spray the livestock and poultry pens with 50 times EM bacteria (both up and down, left and right). After drying, apply new bedding material and spray EM bacteria, spray once every 3 days After the odor is reduced, it is gradually reduced to spraying once every 7 days-10 days-15 days. After the malodor is further reduced, it can be sprayed once a month with 100-200 times EM bacteria.
4． Controlling Livestock and Poultry Disease with EM Bacteria. Diseased livestock and poultry can be fed 100-200 times EM bacteria throughout the day; EM bacteria can be directly infused for severe illness, 2 times a day, 1-2 grams each time. Users are reminded that the use of EM bacteria in the whole process of cleaning, spraying and feeding of feed, drinking water and pens is the best.